Tony Muman: Immigration & Asylum Law Barrister of the Year 2018
43templerow is extremely proud to announce that Tony Muman has been awarded Barrister of the Year 2018 in Immigration & Asylum Law.
The annual Lawyer Monthly Legal Awards 2018 recognises the achievements of law firms, lawyers, counsel and those connected to the legal world who have a proven track record in delivering results for their clients over the past twelve months. The awards are divided into individual and firm categories and individuals are assessed against criteria including:
- The amount of documented activity in the last twelve months when compared to industry peers
- Involvement in significant legal cases and legal activity
- Legal expertise and innovation
- Peer recognition and personal achievement
- Strategic thinking and planning
Tony has also been invited to the launch event for the prestigious Chambers UK Bar 2019, when the latest Bar rankings will be released. He has annually received recommendations in the Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession.
For any further enquiries please contact Tony’s clerks on 0121 237 6035 or firstname.lastname@example.org